OGame SE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Forum Server Maintenance

25-27.03: Import/Export x6

23-24.03: Items on Expeditions

polls please :333

Wulve

20-21.03: 15% Cash Back

Recent Activities

• BUGG -

Posted the thread Forum Server Maintenance.

Thread
    Heyo all, please be aware that we’ll have a forum server maintenance on Wednesday, 27.03.2019, starting around 10:00 CET. All forums will be unavailable for anything between 1 and ~20 minutes, barring unforeseen circumstances. Thanks, Ogame.se team
  • BUGG -

Posted the thread 25-27.03: Import/Export x6.

Thread
    Hi! From Monday 25th until Wednesday 27th, we are having an Import/Export event. During that time, players will be able to buy an item from Import/Export 6 times per day. [/b]2016-01-27_OG_Announcementbilder_Events_Import_Export_Event.jpg
  • BUGG -

Posted the thread 23-24.03: Items on Expeditions.

Thread
    Hi, On Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th of March , players will be able to find items on expeditions, the same that they can get in auctions & import/export. 2016-01-27_OG_Announcementbilder_Events_Expedition_mehr_Items.jpg
  • Wulve -

Replied to the thread polls please :333.

Quote from Prongs: “Hello! Just to let you know: - The poll will start next week. I know it was supposed to be this week but the tool responsible is on vacations so we will need to postpone to the next week. I'm sorry for that! And i hope that with…
  • Wulve -

Liked Prongs’s post in the thread polls please :333.

Like (Post)
    Hello! Just to let you know: - The poll will start next week. I know it was supposed to be this week but the tool responsible is on vacations so we will need to postpone to the next week. I'm sorry for that! And i hope that with this extra days we can…
  • Xy. -

Like (Post)
    Hello! Just to let you know: - The poll will start next week. I know it was supposed to be this week but the tool responsible is on vacations so we will need to postpone to the next week. I'm sorry for that! And i hope that with this extra days we can…
  • FrozenFury -

Like (Post)
  • Andvari300 -

Like (Post)